amqp-bindmap message

Subject: Today's (2017-OCT-09) meeting cancelled

Dear members,

to ease planning for all members and to re-adjust the meeting schedule, I hereby suggest to cancel today's meeting ( https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/amqp-bindmap/event.php?event_id=44477 ) - please send a mail to this list, if there is an urgent need to meet or conduct other business today. Thank you

TC administration will require some time to add chair permission to Robbie and me, and without this we cannot edit those kavi artefacts.

As I heard from Robbie, also the existing meeting slot does not suit well some members, thus I will set up a doodle for the next meeting as a blueprint for a regular meeting schedule and send the handle (URL) to this list.

Please use the comments of the doodle page or this list to indicate also the frequency preferences, like "I can always meet on Mondays like indicated, but would prefer to meet bi-weekly" (I hope the idea is good and clear).

All the best,
Stefan.