amqp-bindmap message

Subject: Doodle Poll for two weeks of meeting slots as announced

Dear members,

please find the doodle poll at https://doodle.com/poll/xu5np3d2u2u24tee

I selected 10 business days starting this Friday as candidates and added hourly slots with the earliest starting at 13:00 UTC and the latest at 17:00 UTC.

Given my reading of the current roster, we should have members in the West to East North-America / Canada and people from Europe UK, Greec, Italy, Germany, ... so I sketched a very wide "European" originated window in the hope, US and Canada originated members may find some sweet spot in.

Thank you in advance for helping us find a best fit meeting schedule.

All the best,
Stefan.