announce message

Subject: XML INDUSTRY EVENT ALERT: XML World 2000 Conference

-----Original Message-----
From: XMLWORLD2000 [mailto:XMLWORLD2000@interdoc.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2000 1:31 PM
To: 'lawalker@oasis-open.org'
Subject: XML World 2000 Conference

Greetings,

Building on the outstanding success of last year's XML World, I am glad to
announce that XML World will be held September 5-8, at the Boston Park
Plaza, Boston, Massachusetts.

Experts such as Tim Berners-Lee (Inventor of the Internet and Founder of the
W3C), Edd Dumbill (Managing Editor of XML.com), Simon Phipps (Chief XML
Evangelist of Sun Microsystems), Jaime Ellertson (Executive VP Broadvision),
David Turner (XML Evangelist of Microsoft Corporation) provide you with
their insight!

XML World 2000 (http://www.xmlworld.org) offers a solid program for both
developers and the technology managers, brought together in an open,
unbiased forum.

T R A C K   T O P I C S:

-XML / XSL / XSLT / XLink
-XML Schema
-SGML / HyTime
-Business 2 Business
-Corporate Portals
-Knowledge Management
-XML and Wireless
-XML with Java and Perl
-XML Servers

Check out the detailed list of conference topics
http://www.xmlworld.org/ataglance.htm. Please note that registration is
limited and we do strongly recommend that you register early to secure your
seat.

Hope to see you in Boston!
Regards,

Rainer Wellige