avdl message

Subject: Re: [avdl] Call for participation

All,

>Some suggestions to date include:
>	- Supporting additional protocols (in addition to HTTP)
I will venture a guess that the above will be most useful. The rest of
vulnerabilities needs classification as well. My main concern about the
AVDL was due to its limitation to web application.

Best,
--
Anton Chuvakin, Ph.D., GCIA, GCIH - http://www.info-secure.org
Author of "Security Warrior" from O'Reilly - http://www.securitywarrior.com