bcm message

Subject: Re: [bcm] Six Sigma and BCM?

Agreed -- there is a strong synergy between Sigma 6 and BCM. The most
obvious link - Sigma 6 focus on 'voice of customer' and BCM '
community-of-interest'.  I will add the topic to the audience specific
list of papers we need to write that makes obvious the value of BCM.

Quality
BCM & CMM
BCM & Sigma 6
BCM & BPM

Industry
BCM e-Health
BCM e-Finance
BCM e-Government

Content Management
BCM Metadata - done
BCM e-Learning
BCM Semantic Grid - done

any more for the list ?

carl

<quote who="David RR Webber">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums