bcm message

Subject: Re: Alliance conference Karlstad 27th of June and start-up OASIStest bed

Thanks Hans.

Yes, I am more mobile now!

I have never heard of John Goetz, so I doubt he is with OASIS, but Pim
may know better than me.

Hopefully Pim and I will talk in the near future and we can discuss the
issues you raised.

I am trying to develop a response from OASIS regarding the idea of a
forum on tracing and tracking products. Please be patient for the moment.

In principle, I would love to come to Scandinavia later in the year.

All the best,

Carol