bias message

Subject: FW: [chairs] OASIS Symposium | TC Involvement

BIAS TC members -

Best to all of you in the new year!

I have a couple of items for you:

1) The annual OASIS Symposium is 15-20 April this year in San Diego.
Last year, we scheduled a face-to-face meeting in conjunction with that
event.  I'd like to see what interest there is in doing that again this
year.  Please let me know as soon as possible your preferences on this.

2) We are invited to submit a presentation (or panel) at the symposium
related to our project.  If you are interested in doing this (alone or
as a tag team), please let me know ASAP, as the deadline is tomorrow!
(See forwarded email below for details.)

3) Reminding you that our next telecon meeting is Wed, 17 January, 12:30
- 2:30 eastern time.

4) If you took a writing assignment for input to the BIAS messaging
protocol document, please get your inputs in to Ash and Murty (copy me)
as soon as possible so that they can incorporate them into the document
prior to our next meeting.

5) The latest version of the INCITS BIAS document has been posted at:
http://www.incits.org/tc_home/m1htm/2006docs/m1061071.pdf.  At the
December M1 meeting, it was approved to ballot this version for
forwarding for public review.  This means it is our last chance to
comment on it prior to public review.  Please send any comments you have
on it to myself and to Matt Swayze (matt.swayze@daon.com).

Thanks for your support of this project.  My goal is to have a completed
document by mid-year, which means a good bit of elbow grease between now
and then.  Your inputs and reviews are critical to our success.

Regards,
Cathy Tilton
Chair, BIAS TC