bias message

Subject: Groups - Comment on INCITS BIAS Revision 4 (Draft) (Draft_OASIS_Comments_ on_ BIAS_Rev4.pdf) uploaded

I received one comment in response to the call for comments on INCITS BIAS
Draft Revision 4.  Please review the comment and my proposed disposition.
We will be reviewing this comment at our TC meeting tomorrow and deciding
whether or not to submit it to INCITS in response to its upcoming letter
ballot for public review.

 -- Mr. Matthew Swayze

The document named Comment on INCITS BIAS Revision 4 (Draft)
(Draft_OASIS_Comments_ on_ BIAS_Rev4.pdf) has been submitted by Mr. Matthew
Swayze to the OASIS Biometric Identity Assurance Services (BIAS)
Integration TC document repository.

Document Description:
Set of draft comments on the INCITS BIAS Revision 4 draft.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bias/document.php?document_id=21827

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bias/download.php/21827/Draft_OASIS_Comments_%20on_%20BIAS_Rev4.pdf