bias message

Subject: Advance registration at Noblis for today's OASIS BIAS Integration TC meeeting

Hello, everyone.

I apologize for spamming those already registered and those not planning to attend today’s meeting (in person), but for those who are, please contact me as soon as practical so I might have time to enter you in our Visitor Registration System.  I can sign guests in on-the-spot when they arrive, but (a) that takes a little longer and may delay the meeting and (b) security frowns on it with groups of people.  MTIA.

Best regards,

John

John Mayer-Splain
john.mayer-splain@noblis.org