bias message

Subject: BIAS SOAP Profile CSD Re-balloting - IMPORTANT

BIAS Colleagues –

In the process of processing our CSD02 for public review, it was found that there were some embedded hyperlinks that were not working.  Rather than send this version through public review, it was recommended that we fix them first.  Unfortunately, this requires that we vote to rescind the previous ballots and re-ballot the revised text.

As our next regularly scheduled meeting is next week (Wed, 23 Feb, 3pm eastern), we will make this the primary agenda item of our meeting.  As before, it is important that all voting members attend the meeting to ensure passage.

I am in the process of testing all of the links in the document, which as you might expect is a tedious process due to the number of internal links within the tables.  I hope to have this done by the end of the week and the new document posted for your review prior to the meeting.  So please keep an eye out for the upload notice.

Thanks for your support and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Cathy Tilton

Chair, BIAS TC

Catherine J. Tilton, CBP

VP, Standards & Emerging Technologies

Daon

11955 Freedom Drive, Suite 16000

Reston, VA  20190

703-984-4080

Fax: 703-984-4099

Cell: 703-472-5546 (preferred)

cathy.tilton@daon.com

www.daon.com

Daon - your trusted identity partner

Daon COTS products have been selected to secure more than 460 million identities around the world, enabling delivery of innovative solutions while reducing schedule time, risk and cost. Call us today to learn why the world’s largest economies count on Daon!