bias message

Subject: WS-BiometricDevices Draft 2 out for review

All,

Draft 2 of NIST Special Publication 500-288 – Specification for WS-BiometricDevices (WS-BD) has recently been published to our website, http://bws.nist.gov. We welcome participation in reviewing this and submitting comments by anyone interested.

As we are nearing the end of the fiscal year, we ask that comments be submitted by Thursday, September 22, 2011. This allows us time to adequately review and incorporate your comments before continuing to the next step.

Please submit any questions, comments, or suggestions by emailing 500-288comments@nist.gov.