bias message

Subject: Groups - BIAS TC Meeting #62 cancelled

We are cancelling our August meeting since our 15-day public review has not
yet been initiated due to the current admin backlog.  Our next meeting will
be 21 Sep at which time we hope for the PR to have closed.

 -- Cathy Tilton

BIAS TC Meeting #62 has been cancelled by Cathy Tilton

Date:  Wednesday, 24 August 2011
Time:  02:00pm - 03:00pm ET

Event Description:

Agenda:
TBA.
Expect to vote on Committee Specification.

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bias/event.php?event_id=30960

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:CANCEL
VERSION:2.0