Subject: First BPEL4People TC F2F Meeting - Work Location Query

As per today's first TC meeting I will investigate location & hosting
options for our first F2F. It would be helpful to know where the
preponderance of the TC members are geographically located. Could everyone
please reply to me (no need to reply to the entire list!) with:

1. Work location (i.e. city/country)
2. Are you likely to attend in person when air travel is required?

I would anticipate that the (typically quarterly) F2F meetings would move
around to different geographies to share the travel load.

Thanks ... Dave.

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com