Subject: [bt-spec] Context

Hi everyone,

I have been thinking (and I know it's dangerous, but..) about the Context
message and how its canonical use is in the domain of application messages.

This may be contentious, but how about:

1. Making the context a pure application-level message, i.e. by delegating
its creation to the intialiser.
2. Adding what would have been context payload into the begin/begun messages
for begin/begun exchanges.

This would give the following benefits:

1. Context message semantics are much cleaner (i.e. we only see it if we are
an application).
2. Simply message exchange for the creation of transactions.

What does everyone think?

Jim

PS - I don't want to start a war over this, it's just an idea.