Subject: Clarification of dates

Dear all,

At the London meeting it was decided, plus or minus objections from
non-attendees, to move the July face-to-face on the West Coast, hosted
by BEA, to:

    25th to 26th July

and to make provision (a holding date) for a further FTF on the East
Coast of the U.S. in early September, should we need it to finalize the
draft as a Committee Specification (as we have slipped roughly one month
on the original schedule, i.e. will not have a comprehensive draft until
the July meeting). This holding date to be:

    6th to 7th September.

These were OK by the physical attendees. I can't remember whether we
passed them by the dial-in participants.

Can we finalize these dates at the phone meeting this Thursday?

Yours,

Alastair