Subject: RE: [business-transaction] BTP 1.1 working draft 5 - to be ballotted as Committee Draft

Title: Message
The CD ballot is now open at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/business-transaction/ballot.php?id=595&

For some reason, I dont' seem to have received the automatic notification I expected to be sent to everyone. Apologies if you did and this msg is superfluous.

Don't forget to vote. It would appear people on leave of absence have an opportunity to vote on this.

Peter
Choreology Anti virus scan completed