Subject: Re: [business-transaction] Groups -business_transaction-btp-1.1-cd-01.zip uploaded

Peter,

This new Zip file seems to contain a very different set of files than
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/business-transaction/download.php/9999/btp-1.1-wd-05.zip

In fact, only
business_transaction-btp-1.1-node_state_information-cd-01.xsd has not
changed since our November ballot.  (That file is dated one hour earlier
than the version in the older Zip file!)  Further, the PDF version of
the specification has been removed and a DOC source added -- making
comparison impossible.  Since the XSD and WSDL files seem to have
similar sizes to the content of the older Zip file, their changes in
modification date surprises me.

Could you please describe any and all changes to these files since our
ballot?  If the specification has changed more substantially than in
title page and footer content, I would appreciate a version with change
bars turned on.  Please supply both a DOC and PDF version of our
specification.

thanx,
	doug