cam message

Subject: Reminder to CAM TC members regarding the OASIS IPR policy

As we near vote on our V1.0 CAM specification and to conform to the OASIS TC
Process, we must submit “A statement from the chair of the TC certifying
that all members of the TC have been provided with a copy of the OASIS
IPR Policy”. See for your attention:
http://www.oasis-open.org/who/intellectualproperty.php.
Thanks, DW
p.s. I've also CC:d Jamie Clarke @ OASIS who is the right person to resolve
any questions you might have regarding those for us.