Subject: Re: [camp] Forwarding Tweet by @krishnan

I'm not an open-source ideologue and think his take is both right and commonplace, so not sure I'd be the right person to respond. Of course, CAMP would add even more portability, but at the management level and outside of CF, but that seems a bit tangential to the article's subject, doesn't it?

-Tobias

Sent from my mobile