Subject: Re: [camp] Forwarding Tweet by @krishnan

hi,
  I agree that his take is commonplace.

  It's not "right" in the sense that open source licenses carry a variety of requirements, depending upon which license is being used. Some of those have their own issues which might limit the uptake.

  The advantage of the CAMP TC is that the authors, and other members of the TC, have gone one step further and have agree to a non-assert regime.

cheers,
  jeff