ces-tc message

Subject: Re: [ces-tc] Modified: First Meeting

Apologies but I will miss the first meeting. I’m in Korea, 13-hr time difference. I originally thought I’d set an alarm and get up, but I’m wiped so I’m opting to miss meeting. I realize this means I have to attend two subsequent meetings to earn voting rights.

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

Duncan Sparrell
sFractal Consulting, LLC
I welcome VSRE emails. Learn more at http://vsre.info/

From: ces-tc@lists.oasis-open.org <ces-tc@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org <workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2023 12:13:39 AM
To: ces-tc@lists.oasis-open.org <ces-tc@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [ces-tc] Modified: First Meeting
When: Tuesday, August 29, 2023 2:00 AM-3:00 AM.
Where: Zoom

Event Title: First Meeting

Date: Monday, 28 August 2023, 01:00pm to 02:00pm EDT
Location: Zoom
Description

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/3113171134?pwd=SlREQTZNOUN6Y1FGbjdnRTNORVVNdz09

Meeting ID: 311 317 1134

Passcode: 389920

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

TBD

Owner: Kelly Cullinane
Group: Computing Ecosystem Supply-Chain (CES-TC) Technical Committee
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the Computing Ecosystem Supply-Chain (CES-TC) Technical Committee calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.