ces-tc message

Subject: Groups - OASIS TC Process Overview uploaded

Submitter's message
Hi All -- I have uploaded the slide deck that was used at the first meeting. Please let me know if you have any questions.
-- Kelly Cullinane
Document Name: OASIS TC Process Overview

Description
This is the deck that was shared at the first meeting.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Kelly Cullinane
Group: Computing Ecosystem Supply-Chain (CES-TC) Technical Committee
Folder: Administration
Date submitted: 2023-08-31 08:02:45