Subject: (non-issue): About Initial value 'on' versus 'inherit'

Beniot and I talked about his comment...

At 04:34 PM 4/21/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>[...]
>3.2.2.9 Visibility
>   - The visibility is inherited by ALL APS, not only the ones listed
>   (missing grnode in the sentence).
>
>   - Initial value should be 'inherit' (assuming proposal is accepted).

We agree that our resolved inheritance model issues, and CSS2.1 upon which
it is based, say that the initial value should be 'on'.  (And this is
consistent with SVG 1.1 handling of such cases also.)

Therefore we agree the comment is classified as withdrawn or moot.