Subject: Highlight test

Hello,

Attached is an incomplete test for Picture-highlight but I wanted to get
some comments before it becomes part of the testsuite.

The CGM chosen for the test has nested objects.  A contains B that
contains
C that contains D.

Step 1:  Sets the highlight on B to true.
Step 2:  Sets the highlight on C to false.
Step 3:  Sets the highlight on A to true.
Step 4:  Sets the highlight on A to false.

In Step 1 I would expect B,C&D to highlight (B contains C and D).
In Step 2 should C and D be no longer highlighted?

I will make the PNG that goes with the test when I get back to
Seattle next week.  I would be interested in hearing what the
results of Step 2 should be.

Thanks.

--
Stuart Galt
SGML Resource Group

Title: WebCGMPicture Highlight Test Page

WebCGMPicture Highlight Test Page

Source image Reference image
Test results
Initiate Test Purpose Test Result Comments
Highlight Circle B NA Passed if B, C, and D are highlighted.
Highlight C set to false. NA No change visible?
Highlight Circle A NA Passed if A, B, C, and D are highlighted.
Highlight Circle A set to false NA Passed if A is no longer highlighted; B, C and D are highlighted.

Picture-highlight.cgm