Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] typical WebCGM graphics?

All (esp. vendors) --

I need some CGMs from you.

Dave gave me some samples, that have been put on the W3C site for now:
http://jigedit.w3.org/lhenders/WWW/Graphics/WebCGM/2006/samples/example_illustrations.zip

These are V3 files.  We need some structured V4 (WebCGM 1.0 and 2.0) examples.

For those of you who aren't in the W3C WG... this is being driven right now
by a dialog with WAI (Web Accessibility Initiative).  To satisfy late WAI
comments, WebCGM proposed (and WAI agreed) a brief *informative* appendix
about WebCGM and accessibility.  We need samples to help educate WAI about
typical WebCGM structured graphics.

Please send me some interesting example of structured 1.0 and 2.0
graphics.  I'll try to extract some from the test suite, but some more
real-world stuff would be helpful also.

Btw, although this is being done now to facilitate W3C progression, it is
also something that we (CGMO) want.  For education and promotion, we really
ought to have a "WebCGM Gallery" on our CGMO pages, right?

-Lofton.