Subject: next ... implementation coverage

All (esp. implementors) --

The next step ...

We are moving ahead to plan for a meeting in 3rd week of November
(19-21).  We are scheduled to have a first version of each test submitted
by early October.  I would like to verify that each test/feature is going
to get at least some implementation attention by mid-November.  We don't
need to meet the 2-pass (interoperability) criterion then.  But we would
best ensure that at least one implementor has looked carefully at each
feature.  Reason:  as we know, two main sources of critical feedback
are:  trying to write the test for a feature; implementation or at least
detailed implementation planning of the feature.

I would like to discuss on Wednesday.

-Lofton.

p.s. The matrix now shows, highlighted in red, those tests that are due on
or before 1st Sept.

[1] ftp://ftp.cgmlarson.com/test-matrix.htm