Subject: ISSUE Re: [cgmo-webcgm] object/param and errata collection

QUESTION:  Should the 2.1 errata batch contain an informative note
documenting the IE data/param bug for <object> element?

DISCUSSION:  See archives:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/201006/msg00000.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/201006/msg00015.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/201007/msg00002.html

RECOMMENDATION:  As I recall, the TC said 'yes' in a telecon, but I can't
find it in minutes.

Note.  It could also mention how viewers work around the IE bug (using
non-standard SRC param and omit the 'data' attribute from the <object>
elements.)

-Lofton.