Subject: Re: [chairs] SPAM

Matt,

I just do the vastly overpriced analysis and specification
here.

All the programming is done off-shore in our solution
center in a brand new $250M custom facility erected
in an impoverished rural state where the average IQ
just happens to be 138.5, monthly wage of $10, and
right underneath a geostationary satellite communication
downlink.

DW

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 12:44 PM

Karl:

It sounds like DRRW is signing up to write the code for you :-)

Problem solved.

-Matt

On Apr 13, 2004, at 12:27 PM, David RR Webber wrote:

Karl,

What I was thinking is dumping a simple XML file out with
email address + sequence number - and reading that into
memory as a part of the archive generator - and drive
the search/replace that way.

Simple thing to update that XML file when a member joins
or changes email address by re-running that dump to
the XML flatfile.

DW.