Subject: Re: [chairs] What can Standards Development / TC Administration doto help?

Hi Norm

I think all agree that an automated "pubrules" tool would be very helpful, and your point about a output format is well taken.

Given the variety of devices there is much value in a format that "re-flows"  (to use e-book terminology) like HTML, as opposed to other formats the presume a certain size display.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia