Subject: RE: [chairs] What can Standards Development / TC Administration do to help?

-----Original Message-----
From: Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com [mailto:Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 11:07
To: ndw@nwalsh.com
Cc: Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com; chairs@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [chairs] What can Standards Development / TC Administration do
to help?

Hi Norm

I think all agree that an automated "pubrules" tool would be very helpful,
and your point about a output format is well taken.

Given the variety of devices there is much value in a format that "re-flows"
(to use e-book terminology) like HTML, as opposed to other formats the
presume a certain size display.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia