ciq message

Subject: [ciq] OpenLDAP and CIQ

Ram,

Attached schema.

It appears that some alignment with this may make sense,
or at least a cross-walk.

We will shortly have an ebXML Registry site that we can
start working on such issues with.  I.e. input CIQ into
ebXML CRI components, and then similarly add the
OpenLDAP elements and then crosswalk.

Thoughts?

DW.

inetorgperson.schema