ciq message

Subject: [ciq] RE: CIQ and UBL

Thanks Karl.

Jon,

We are very keen to explore the opportunity of UBL referring and using the
"Global" name and address standard xNAL. You can have a look at the work
that
we have done under http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ciq. One thing that
find missing within the OASIS TCs is that we do not inter-operate. I have
been
trying hard to get this inter-operability working by trying to get other TCs
using
our standards. For example, the Election and Voter services TC is now keen
explore our standards as Customer Information is very important to them.
Similarly,
we are exploring the possibility of using SAML for our authenticity and
control of
data.

If your group is working on postal addresses, then our standard will be a
good fit.
Please do consider this. We are working on the next step of implementing
these
standards as part of the core components of ebXML.

Looking forward to hearing from you. I will be attending the XML 2001
conference
and will try to discuss about this with you if you are attending too.

Regards

Ram