ciq message

Subject: [ciq] CIQ TC VOTE ON A NEW SPECIFICATION - IMPORTANT

CIQ TC Members

MSI Business Solutions has submitted to our committee a new XML
Specification for
managing customer relationships called Customer Relationships Markup
Language (CRML)
for consideration as a committee specification and then to adopt it as an
OASIS Standard.

CRML is based on xCIL, xNL and xAL specifications of CIQ TC which makes life
easier for
us to manage it.

Please find enclosed the specifications document along with the DTDs and
examples of CRML for
your review.

Please review the specifications and cast your vote whether to take this
standard as part of CIQ.
Once we take this standard, we can then work on moving it to committee
specs.

I also propose to change the name of the specifications from CRML to
extensible Customer Relationships
Language (xCRL) to be in line with the naming conventions we are using in
CIQ.

I have completed writing the XML W3C Schemas for xNL, xAL and xCIL and will
be releasing them on our
web site soon.

PLEASE TRY TO SUBMIT YOUR VOTE BY COB THIS FRIDAY (22 November 2001). Once
this is done,
we can issue a press release with the help of OASIS that will bring in the
much needed publicity about our
CIQ work.

Regards

Ram

==
CIQ TC MEMBER E-MAIL VOTING TO ACCEPT CRML AS A CIQ TC SPECIFICATION

Name:

1. Accept CRML as a CIQ TC Specification  (Agree / Disagree)

2. Accept to change the name of CRML to xCRL  ( Agree / Disagree)

===

crml.zip