ciq message

Subject: [ciq] UDDI and other matters

Marcus

Did you manage to talk to the folks you know in UDDI about CRML standard
and how it can be used within UDDI?

The Universal Business Language (UBL) committee headed by Jon Bosak have
come back to me saying that they are keen to use CIQ standards and will
discuss
with us in the coming weeks about this.

I have done some work on moving CIQ standards to ebXML CC and I have
sent them to David Webber for review to make sure that I am in the right
track
before I proceed.

I managed to convert the CIQ schemas to RELAX NG schema except for xCRL as
have problem converting it.

Robert is trying to work on CIQification of some UK addresses.

The Election and Voting Services TC have decided to use CIQ standards.

The Provisioning Services TC is evaluating CIQ standards.

David has promised me to  talk to Alan Kotok of OTA on how we can work
together.

The industry feedback about CRML has been very positive, but it is important
for
us to get the support of vendors.

We need to have a conference call soon to decide what we want to do next.
Regards

Ram

Ram Kumar
MSI
Level 12, 67 Albert Avenue
Chatswood NSW 2067
Australia

"We are a One to One Business Solutions and Consulting Company
that assists our clients to become Customer-Centric with appropriately
tailored strategies, services and enabling technologies"

Direct Phone : +61 2 94128315
Office Phone : +61 2 94128333
Facsimile    : +61 2 94134275
Mobile       : +61 412758025