ciq message

Subject: [ciq] FW: OASIS CIQ question - for Liberty Alliance

Title: Message
CIQ TC

FYI. I will be speaking to Lena this week.

Regards

Ram
-----Original Message-----
From: KANNAPPAN Lena / FTR&D / US [mailto:lena.kannappan@rd.francetelecom.com]
Sent: Saturday, 31 August 2002 4:09 AM
To: 'rkumar@msi.com.au'
Cc: KANNAPPAN Lena / FTR&D / US
Subject: OASIS CIQ question - for Liberty Alliance

Hi Ram Kumar,

My name is Lena Kannappan, Chair, Services Group, Liberty Alliance Technology Expert Group. My group is involved in defining Personal Web Services within Liberty Alliance (www.projectliberty.org). Simon Nicholson from Sun Microsystems sent me the following email introducing the work you have been doing within OASIS CIQ committee.

What is the best way to communicate with your group ? We are currently in the process of reviewing the CIQ work performed under xNAL for Liberty's Core Profile service use (potential areas of interests). I would like to speak with you for a little while. Please let me know the right time to convers on this topic.

thanks in advance,

Lena KANNAPPAN

france telecom R&D

801 Gateway Boulevard, Suite 500