ciq message

Subject: [ciq] FW: Gender element in xCIL schema.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sandeep Khajuria [mailto:Sandeep.Khajuria@medbiq.net]
Sent: Tuesday, 24 September 2002 7:13 AM
To: rkumar@msi.com.au
Subject: Gender element in xCIL schema.

Dear Ram,

Please accept my complements for a wonderful work that you and your team
have been doing on OASIS CIQ TC.

I am writing to you to bring out an observation that I have for "Gender"
element in xCIL.xsd version 2.0 schema.

This element at this point is set up to be "EMPTY", for this reason if
an instance document includes a markup <Gender>Male</Gender> an error is
thrown by the schema validator.

Please do advice if you had a different usage in mind for this element.

Regards
-Sandeep Khajuria
Director of Technology
MedBiquitous Laboratory