ciq message

Subject: [ciq] FW: Gender element in xCIL schema.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sandeep Khajuria [mailto:Sandeep.Khajuria@medbiq.net]
Sent: Tuesday, 24 September 2002 11:32 PM
To: Ram Kumar
Subject: RE: Gender element in xCIL schema.

Dear Ram,

You are right! I am using Turbo XML, as you can see in the attached screen
shot, It seems to have trouble dealing with extensions. It thinks Gender to
be an empty element.

I checked this in XML Spy that one of my colleague uses, and it correctly
reflects the element Gender to be of a mixed type and hence the instance
document gets validated without an error.

Thanks for taking time out to look into this issue.

Regards
-Sandeep