ciq message

Subject: requirements for the next version of xNL and xAL

Dear TC,

Please, notice my modest attempt to kick- start some work on the next version of xNL and xAL.
I think it's about the time we do something about it.

I posted requirements for the new version on
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ciq/download.php/1517/xNAL3Requirements.doc

Actually, I've already got all the schemas tailored for the requirements, but I thought it wouldn't be a good idea to put the cart before the horse, so lets discuss the requirements first.

Please, find a minute and tell me what you think.

Cheers,
Max