ciq message

Subject: re: [ciq] Re: HIPAA-AS Law in US and xCIL

Ram,

I've also been looking at CAM and CIQ together for HIPAA.

Given that HIPAA is regulatory - this makes it ideal to
create CAM templates that provide the linkage between
existing HIPAA EDI messages and CIQ and vice versa.

Thanks, DW.
Chair CAM TC.
http://cam.swiki.net
Message text written by "Ram Kumar"
>>I think that
> a metadata attribute for each xCIL element defining it as HIPAA_AS
> compatible or not would be very helpful to U.S. health insurance
> companies. Is there any actvity or discussion about this in your
> committee?

If you and your group are keen to contribute to this activity by
helping us to form a subcommittee, let me know and CIQ TC will be keen to
help.<