ciq message

Subject: RE: [egov] A report comparing Australian Customer Information Standards with the OASIS CIQ Standards

Hi Mark,

If you can re-collect, the CIQ TC sent a request to the
ebXML CC group about 2-3 months ago requesting them to
consider the CIQ Standards to be included as part of the ebXML CC.

Till today we have not received any response to our request.
We are keen to work closely with the ebXML CC. All we need to know
is whether the ebXML CC is interested and how to proceed.

Regards,

Ram

winmail.dat