ciq message

Subject: RE: [egov] A report comparing Australian Customer Information Standards with the OASIS CIQ Standards

Message text written by "Ram Kumar"

Till today we have not received any response to our request.
We are keen to work closely with the ebXML CC. All we need to know
is whether the ebXML CC is interested and how to proceed.
<<<

Ram,

Also - UBL has already incorporated the CIQ address fields.

However - they have made these weakly US-centric - so
they need to re-visit this once we have the CAM template
available that makes these truely international - and context
driven.

Hopefully we'll get that done over the summer here.

In the meantime - we should here something from CC side
as a response as you indicated -  since IMHO - your work
already represents CC's for addresses,
so would be interesting to know further from the CC side.

DW.
p.s.  UBL address use of CIQ:

UK address:

<cat:Address>
                <cat:ID></cat:ID>
                <cat:Street>12 Marsh Street</cat:Street>
                <cat:CityName>Thereingham</cat:CityName>
                <cat:PostalZone>NR18 4XX</cat:PostalZone>
                <cat:CountrySub-Entity>Norfolk</cat:CountrySub-Entity>
</cat:Address>

US address:

<cat:Address>
        <cat:ID/>
        <cat:Street>413 Spring St</cat:Street>
        <cat:CityName>Elgin</cat:CityName>
        <cat:PostalZone>60123</cat:PostalZone>
        <cat:CountrySub-Entity>IL</cat:CountrySub-Entity>
</cat:Address>