ciq message

Subject: RE: [ciq] Groups - xNL-enterprise-3.0.xsd uploaded

Hi Michael,

I looked at the revised schemas that you sent me and they look great.
I have done some additions to the enterprise version and have a look.

Other TC members,

I need your input to make sure we are on the right track.
I will send out the dial in numbers for the conference call
on 21 August (20 August - USA) next week. People who have
confirmed their attendance are:

- Hido
- John Glaubitz
- Joe Lubenow
- David Webber
- Ram Kumar

I am yet to hear from Rob Beauchamp.

Regards,

Ram

Ram Kumar
General Manager - Software R&D and Architecture
MSI Business Systems
Suite 204A, 244 Beecroft Road
Epping, NSW 2121, AUSTRALIA
Direct: +61-2-9815 0226