ciq message

Subject: CANCELLED: Conference Call for 21 August

CIQ TC,

I realized that I will be in a seminar the whole of 21 August
and that I cannot organize the CIQ TC conference call on this
day. Sorry for the confusion.

I will plan a day that is Friday evening for all participants in
the USA and is a Saturday afternoon for me and Hido in Australia.

I will get back to you on this.

Meanwhile, I have completed a first cut of the xAL V3.0 specifications
And I will email them for your review soon.

Regards,

Ram

Ram Kumar
General Manager - Software R&D and Architecture
MSI Business Systems
Suite 204A, 244 Beecroft Road
Epping, NSW 2121, AUSTRALIA
Direct: +61-2-9815 0226