ciq message

Subject: Re: [ciq] Name and address CC from UN/CEFACT

Ram,

I'd agree that this CC is only a bare start point - and highlights that
while the CC approach is useful - it cannot
alone create everything needed.

The analysis you forwarded is also at odds with how the OAGi CC team has
developed their address CCs.

The gnarly part is that the idea behind CC is to have a common core set
- but clearly this is not as easy
to attain as at first blush.

Hopefully the CIQ / UBL CAM templates will provide some insights there
as we approach that too.

Thanks, DW