ciq message

Subject: FW: [egov] Re: Central Address Database

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Lee [mailto:tytlee@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 12:01 PM
To: Ram Kumar
Cc: David RR Webber
Subject: Re: [egov] Re: Central Address Database

Hi Ram,

Sorry for my late reply. I've discussed your initiative with the
government team. They're now studying CIQ and writing a paper on their
views on xAL. Initially, they found that the names for some address
components are not very common in HK. Yet, they're considering to
propose an approach to provide mapping between the future structural HK
address schema and xAL.

I'll see if I can send you this paper from the government team.

Again, many thanks for your advice.

Thomas

--
Thomas Lee