ciq message

Subject: Fwd: Fw: RE: use of GML in OASIS xAL

To: max.voskob@paradise.net.nz
From: "'Sam A. Bacharach'" <sbacharach@opengeospatial.org >
Date: 12/07/2005 09:09AM
Subject: RE: use of GML in OASIS xAL

From: sbacharach@opengeospatial.org
To: max.voskob@paradise.net.nz
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 17:09:44 -0500

Note: This message was written with the unsupported
character set 'utf-8'. Some characters may have
been substituted.

Max,

We are winnowing through a 7 mb zipfile to dig out the xsd documents that will be of most interest to you -- not so heartless as to send the whole thing and let you go exploring.

Expect it later this week.

Sam