ciq message

Subject: CIQ Specs. V3.0-Draft II for your review before releasing it for 60 days public review

CIQ TC Members,

I will upload the CIQ Specifications Version 3.0 (Draft II) today for your review.
This incorporates comments received during the 30 day review period.
xPRL Specs. is not complete yet and we will set a date to release it later.
The uploaded specs. include:
xNL V3.0
xAL V3.0
xNAL V3.0, and
xPIL V3.0

The package also contains the following documentation:
- CIQ Specs. V3.0 - README FIRST
- CIQ TC : General Introduction and Overview
- CIQ Specs. V3.0 - Release Notes
- CIQ Specs. V3.0 - Technical Overview
- CIQ Specs. V3.0 - Name, Address and Party
- HTML doc. of xNL, xAL and xPIL Schemas

Please review the specifications. The review completion date is set
to Monday, 16 January 2006. Once the review is done by
this date and if there are changes required, we will incorporate the
changes. We will then vote on releasing the specs. for 60 days public
review.

I will also upload the Issue Log register which shows the changes
done to the specs. after 30 day review.

Looking forward to your continued support and cooperation in 2006 and
beyond. Have a merry christmas and a great and safe new year 2006!

Regards,

Ram Kumar