ciq message

Subject: V3.0 if CIQ Specs work

CIQ TC members,

I will be working over the weekend to get the CIQ specifications (xNL, xAL, xNAL, and xPIL)
documentation ready along with the schemas and all the examples compliant with the schemas.
I hope to release them for committee review coming Monday. We will then vote on the committee
drafts for public review monday week.

So, please assist in reviewing the specs., once I release them.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ram