ciq message

Subject: Re: [ciq] Another potential use of CIQ

Hi Fulton,

We did think about this couple of times. But given that CIQ is now a
brand and given that public have been living with it over 7 years now,
a name change could have implications as Colin says. This is the reason
why we have to make sure that the specs., should be clear on what CIQ
is and what CIQ is not. It will be great of CIQ members can read the
introduction
document on CIQ and come up with some clear statements.

Other views welcome.

Regards,

Ram