ciq message

Subject: [Fwd: Re: Assistance to update the OASIS CIQ TC web page]

CIQ TC members,

A new FAQ has been added to CIQ web site. Have a look:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ciq/faq.php

Regards,

Ram

--
Ram Kumar
Manager - Technical Committee Development

--- Begin Message ---
On Wednesday 27 June 2007 06:06:34 am Ram Kumar wrote:
> Hi Jose,
>
> Can you please replace the faq.php file under:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ciq/faq.php
>
> with the attached faq.php file? Also, can you please check whether
> the output is good? I have few XML fragments in the FAQ document.
> They should appear in the output.
>
> Once you have update the page, please let me know.

Hi Ram,

The page is now updated; you can see it at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ciq/faq.php

I noticed a couple of places where the text seems to repeat itself (most
notably in question 27), so if there's something I should do to fix that, let
me know.

Thanks,

Jose
--